giovedì 17 dicembre 2009

frammenti

Day Seven, Hope - Ayreon : You are free...come back to me!

We Rule the night - Ten:
From the dark to the light we roar like a thunderstorm, We rule the night

Canzone per Natale - Morgan:
Tornò dalle battaglie perse e si dimenticò la strada

La Crisi - Bluvertigo:
ogni volta che passa una crisi resta qualche traccia

Benzai Ten - Blackmore's Night :
And the times ran fast, further from that place  But somehow we are still here

Brothers in Arms - Dire Straits:
You did not desert me, My brothers in arms

Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits:
'Thank you goodnight now it's time to go home' And he makes it fast with one more thing' We are the Sultans of Swing'

Beetween Days/Make me Bad - the Cure & Korn:
Don't walk away, Come back, come back, Come back today

Cat People - David Bowie:
And I've been putting out fire with gasoline

Hysteria - Muse: 
'cause i want it now, i want it now

Resistance - Muse:
I'll wait a thousand years, Just to see you smile again

Creep - Radiohead:
I wish I was special...

Keep the Flames Burning- Hammerfall:
In our hearts, eternally, we keep the flame burning

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento